Costs & Essential Information
Fall Fair: September 27, 2023 (format to be determined)
- Our fall Fair is focused on full-time career opportunities and is promoted heavily to final year students and recent alumni.
- Students who are not in their graduating year also attend to learn about organizations, future opportunities and co-op roles.
- Registration will open early summer 2023.
Information below if for Job Fair 2023 and will be updated prior to registration opening for our fall event.
- Early bird rate: $395 +HST until November 25
- Regular rate: $495 +HST after November 25
- Credit card payment is required at time of registration (Visa, MasterCard or Amex)
- Registrations must be received by January 27 to ensure employers have time to set up their virtual booth
Our platform is Careers4Canada - Powered by CareerEco®.
- The platform will be open between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET. Employers will decide how their booths will be staffed and at what times. We recommend that employers maximize their exposure to students and alumni by staffing their booth for the duration of the fair if possible.
- Students and alumni will be able to view employer information prior to the event.
- Registered employers will be sent a link in early January so they can set up their booth.
Prior to the event candidates will have access to the information you provide about your organization, the roles you are hiring for and when your representatives will be live.
On the day of the event students and alumni will enter your booth in your group room. In this space you can:
- Text chat with candidates (chat is visible to everyone in the booth).
- Broadcast video/audio (up to three representatives simultaneously) or screenshare a presentation (students/alumni can only communicate by text in the group room).
- View information about students/alumni who are in the room (program, year of study, and resumé) and invite them to an individual chat.
- If you've enabled the Queue one or more of your representatives can meet with students/alumni 1:1 based on when they joined the Queue.
- If you aren't using the Queue you can request a 1:1 meeting with a student/alumni or they can make that request of you.
- You are able to access resumés, make notes about your conversation and favourite candidates when meeting 1:1.
- Up to 6 representatives live at any time.
- Multi-recruiter access to resumés before and after the event.
- Unlimited job postings.
- Post-event reports including booth attendance, 1:1 meeting notes and favourited candidates.
Learn more about making the most of the event with our tip sheet.
We are unable to "roll over" registrations to future events.
- Registrations cancelled in writing before January 20, 2023 AND prior to the organization creating their booth on Career4Canada, will be refunded less a $200 administrative fee.
Cancellations received after January 20, 2023 OR after the organization has created their booth on Careers4Canada, will receive no refund.
- Employers who fail to attend the event will receive no refund.
View all our policies at www.partners4employment.ca/employer/policies.htm.