P4E Job Fairs are a collaborative effort among the University of Guelph, University of Waterloo, Wilfrid Laurier University and Conestoga College. Our fairs are the largest of their kind in the country!
Fall Job Fair: September 25, 2024 at the Manulife Sportsplex at RIM Park.
Registration opens June 17, 2024
- Our fall Job Fair is focused on full-time career opportunities and is promoted heavily to final year students and recent alumni.
- Students who are not in their graduating year also attend to learn about organizations, future opportunities and co-op roles.
- Event information can be found on our Costs and Essential Information page.
- Promotion of employment opportunities to students and recent alumni from a variety of programs at four institutions. Our past in-person fairs have had between 2,500 and 4,000 students and alumni in attendance.
- The opportunity to network with students and alumni and build awareness of your organization.
- Attendance at our fairs is restricted to organizations representing the recruiting needs of the participating organization. Promotion of products and/or services for any other purpose is not permitted.
- Students and alumni from the following programs do not attend P4E events in significant numbers: teaching, nursing, veterinary, optometry, and trades programs. Please reach out to our partner schools to learn more about connecting with these candidates.
Question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.